Monday, February 4

Dad's camera

My Dad was into photography (and sports cars) at an early age. He taught me a lot about photography when I was a teenager and gave me his SLR when I left school so I could use it for art college work. I took over 200 black and white photos on our family trip to SE Asia when I left school (that's 6 rolls of 36 exposure film which was quite a lot in those days). On my recent trip to Sydney I brought back a very old camera of his; a Miranda. It's probably not a very high quality camera but it's so cute, I couldn't leave it to rot in the cupboard it was in.

photos: Natalie Singh

2 comments:

  1. No it doesn't, it's full of dust and dirt inside and i don't think it will take film anymore. It's more of a sentimental item!

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails