Friday, July 20

L'Occitane illustrations


A couple of Christmases ago I was wandering around Debenhams, as you do, and saw these L'Occitane gift packs with gorgeous illustrations of French shops and street scenes all over the packaging. I wasn't aware at the time that they would disappear shortly after that, never to be seen again. But with a lot of hard work and research I've found 2 small images of the type of thing I saw - how I wish I'd bought one, or at least noted down the artist's name, as I later found out, L'Occitane commission a different artist each season to design the packaging for a range. Aren't they lovely?

1 comment:

  1. Oh they're so pretty! I am a sucker for nice packaging, but I often think it'll be available for a while only to discover I've missed out - you never know it might come up on Ebay! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails