Thursday, April 5

Corkellis House


This home was featured on Grand Designs a couple of years ago whilst it was built. It's a very compact home designed and built by Kathryn Tyler, an interior designer based in Cornwall. I feel it's a shame that all these photos were taken with such a wide angle lens as it's such a lovely interior space, with a bit of retro inspiration.
I'm going to be spending more time blogging over at my new blog for my design work, tree hill cloud. Please pop over and have a look!









all images from Kathryn Tyler's website Linea Studio

1 comment:

  1. I remember this one, I totally loved it, the shelving under the stairs is so great and love the living space..if I was going to build my own home it would probablt be something like this! Off to check out your other blog now!x

    ReplyDelete

Hello - please leave a comment if you feel inspired!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails